We strive to process and ship out your order to you as quickly as possible.
Orders are typically processed and shipped from our warehouse within 3-5 business days of order placement.
*If you need expedited processing, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Live plant orders placed during the week may be held until the following Monday in order to avoid being in transit over the weekend.
- Cold weather might affect the health of live tropical plants.
- Our business days are Monday - Friday.
- Holidays might affect the time of transit on your order.
- Currently, we only ship within The United States and territories.
- We do not have any control over the time that the package takes after leaving our facility. Major holidays can cause significant delay.
- We are not responsible for items that are misdelivered due to customer error (ie. incorrect address, missing apartment number, other typos).
- We use USPS, UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac as carrier providers.
How do we pack our plants?
We take the utmost care in how we package our plants and ensure that our customers receive them in the best possible condition. Our warehouse team is dedicated to providing top-notch service and quality products to our valued customers.
- Our lucky bamboo plants are shipped with water gels to ensure they remain hydrated during transportation. Once you have received your plants, kindly dispose of the water gels in the garbage.
- In order to safeguard the foliage of our air plants, we may pack them inside the vases (if necessary).
Please note that NW Wholesaler cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost due to carrier mishandling or theft after the carrier marks them as delivered. However, we do provide a tracking number for each order, which can be used to track packages and make inquiries or claims with the carrier regarding the package's delivery status.
Please contact us with any other questions or concerns.