We value the relationship with each of our customers and work hard to earn your business. Your satisfaction is our top concern and our commitment is backed by our policies. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we are here to help. Within 7 days of receiving your order, please notify us of any concerns you may have.
If your order:
- is missing item(s),
- contains the wrong item(s), or
- contains items that are broken or damaged due to poor packaging or mishandling,
let us know within 24 hours and we will send a replacement out to you immediately*.
*If we no longer have that specific item in stock, we can offer alternatives, or wait until it is back in stock to send a replacement.
If your order arrives in good condition, but:
- you feel that the item is not as described,
- you change your mind about the item, or
- you no longer have need for it,
we will allow a return or exchange. Once the product arrives back at our facility in its original condition, we will issue a partial refund or ship the replacement product. We will not cover the cost of return shipping.
For packages that are lost in transit, we will send replacements or issue refunds at our own discretion. We are not responsible for items that are misdelivered due to customer error (ie. incorrect address, missing apartment number, other typos).
For questions or to arrange a return, please contact us by phone between 7am - 3pm Pacific Standard Time or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns can be sent to the following address: NW Wholesaler, 22717 72nd Ave S, Suite B-102, Kent, WA 98032. Please include your packing slip with the return. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Live Plant Orders
We guarantee all our plants and will always offer help with reviving a plant and/or ship a replacement if the plant does not arrive in good condition. However, we must be notified within 7 days, and there are some additional stipulations.
- Before sending any replacements, we require a clear photo showing any damaged or unhealthy parts of the plant(s).
- When ordering plants during winter months, please be aware of weather forecasts, and buy at your own risk. Keep an eye on the tracking information and expected delivery date, check your mailbox regularly, and bring the package inside as soon as possible. If plants arrive frozen, we will use our best judgement when sending replacements. This may include waiting several weeks or more before shipping out.
- Unfortunately, we have little control over the time that a package takes to arrive once it has left our facility. Major holidays can cause significant delays. Please order early to ensure timely arrival. If a live plant order arrives in poor condition due to delays in transit, we will offer a replacement or a refund at our own discretion.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. NW Wholesaler reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to NW Wholesaler 's site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.