Lucky Bamboo Three Stalk Arrangement in Tapered Glass Vase96330GBB-3
Bring a touch of elegance and feng shui to any space with this simple, beautiful lucky bamboo arrangement. The plant includes two 4" stalks and one 6" stalk, and is bound with gold foil wire. With it comes a sleek glass vase and a bag of sea glass in your choice of four stunning colors: frost white, baby blue, deep royal blue, and emerald green. This all-in-one kit requires some assembly, but comes with everything other than water, so it is ready to display! Care instructions are included, making it perfect for a first-time plant owner, and a great gift for a housewarming or special occasion.
This 3-stalk arrangement is created using:
- Two 4" straight stalks of lucky bamboo
- One 6" straight stalk of lucky bamboo
- One tapered glass vase
- Frosted sea glass in your choice of color
According to the philosophy of feng shui, three stalks of lucky bamboo are believed to bring great happiness to their new owner.
- Start with a sprinkle of sea glass in the bottom of the vase to help hide the roots.
- Remove the bag of water gels from the roots and dispose of them in the trash (NOT down a drain).
- Position the plant in the vase, and hold it upright as you add the rest of the sea glass around it.
- Add water up to the top of the sea glass, and refill as needed to keep up the water level (typically once a week).
Lucky bamboo is low maintenance, easy to grow, hard to kill.
Simply grows in water and will last for years.