Lucky Bamboo Five Stalk Arrangement in Square Glass Vase96350GBB-3
Add a bold and beautiful statement to your space with this elegant lucky bamboo plant. The arrangement is wrapped in gold foil wire and comes with a glass cube vase and sea glass in your choice of four colors: frost white, baby blue, deep royal blue, and emerald green. Everything you need to pot and display your plant is included in this kit, and assembly is quick and easy! Care instructions will be in the box, so even a first-time plant owner should have no trouble getting started. This set makes a wonderful gift for a housewarming or any other special occasion that calls for some good luck and zen.
This 5-stalk arrangement is created using:
- Two 4" straight stalks of lucky bamboo
- Two 6" straight stalks of lucky bamboo
- One 8" straight stalk of lucky bamboo
- One square glass vase
- Frosted sea glass in your choice of color
In the ancient traditions of feng shui, five stalks of lucky bamboo are believed to bring great wealth to their new owner.
- Start with a sprinkle of sea glass in the bottom of the vase to help hide the roots.
- Remove the bag of water gels from the roots and dispose of them in the trash (NOT down a drain).
- Position the plant in the vase, and hold it upright as you add the rest of the sea glass around it.
- Add water up to the top of the sea glass, and refill as needed to keep up the water level (typically once a week).
Lucky bamboo is low maintenance, easy to grow, hard to kill.
Simply grows in water and will last for years.